Make Our Rights Reality (MORR) is a ground-breaking national project led by Youth Access which teaches young people about their rights and gives them a voice to challenge injustice. 42nd Street and Young People’s Advisory Service (YPAS) Liverpool are working in partnership to deliver this programme across the North West. This is an exciting opportunity to lead on the co-ordination, development and delivery of the MORR project across Greater Manchester and Greater Merseyside.
The MORR NW Hub fosters opportunities for young people (aged 15-24) to develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to engage in civic society as informed and responsible citizens; supporting them to become forces for change by giving them a voice to shape a society in which the law is seen by them and others as a tool for tackling everyday problems.
• Pay scale NJC Pt. 26 -31 (£23,398 – £27,668)
• 37.5 hrs per week.
• Fixed term contract ending January 2020, subject to funding.
• Annual Leave 27 days per annum (pro rata).
• Contributory pension scheme available.
• Office base in Manchester and community based work in localities across Greater Manchester and Greater Merseyside, with some regional and national travel.
Closing date: 10am on Monday 23rd October 2017
Interview date / location: 2nd November 2017 / 42nd Street’s Manchester HQ.
MORR Regional Project Lead.Job Description.Final.10.17
• Please send a 90p sae to 42nd Street, The Space, 87-91 Great Ancoats Street, Manchester, M4 5AG.
• Or, email us at: email@example.com putting ‘recruitment’ in the subject box, stating the job for which you wish to apply.
If you require an application pack in a particular format, please contact us on: 0161 228 7321. Emailed applications are welcome.
If you wish to discuss the role, please contact: Karina Nyananyo on 0161 228 7321.
42nd Street is an equal opportunities employer. We particularly welcome applications from disabled people.
42nd Street is a Living Wage Employer