Our Administrative Team is the engine room of our Charity, ensuring that our key administrative and support functions operate efficiently and effectively. You will join a friendly and dedicated team of professionals, committed to 42nd Street’s mission and values. Your role will be varied and offer the opportunity to develop your current skills within an award winning VCSE organisation.
1 part-time role (22.5hrs / 3 days per week) available:
An effective communicator with an eye for detail, your role will be varied and include: data entry, recording and reporting of staff absence and annual leave, maintaining personnel files, minute taking, supporting our reception function as necessary (e.g. answering phones and welcoming visitors) and supporting recruitment processes. Alongside your team members, you will be responsible for ensuring shared general administrative duties are completed. Previous experience of accurate data recording and reporting, along with strong minute taking skills, strong PC skills and an ability to effectively manage your own workload in order to ensure deadlines are met will be required.
Experience of an administrative role in a health and social care or voluntary, community or social enterprise sector (VCSE) setting would be preferable.
– NJC Pts. 18-21: (£18,870 – £20,541) (pro rata)
– 22.5 hrs per week part-time
– Fixed term ending 31st March 2021, subject to funding with potential for extension.
– Annual Leave 27 days per annum (pro rata)
– Contributory pension scheme available.
– Office base in central Manchester.
There is potential for contracts to be extended beyond the fixed term, subject to funding/service needs. We reserve the right close the application process at any stage should we receive a high volume of applications. If you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible. Applications that do not meet the person spec points will not be shortlisted.
Closing date for all posts: 5pm on Monday 9th September 2019
Interview date: Week of 23rd September 2019 – specific date to be confirmed
For an application pack:
– Send a 90p sae to 42nd Street, The Space, 87-91 Great Ancoats Street, Manchester, M4 5AG.
– Or, email us at: email@example.com putting ‘recruitment/job title’ in the subject line.
– Or, download the application pack from our website: http://42ndstreet.org.uk/about-us/work-with-us/
For an application pack in a particular format, please contact us on: 0161 228 7321. Emailed applications are welcome.
If you wish to discuss the role, please contact: Rachael Brooks on 0161 228 7321.
42nd Street is a Living Wage Employer
42nd Street is an equal opportunities employer.