42nd Street has a number of exciting new roles available including both full and part time opportunities.
You will work as part of our multi-disciplinary team providing a range of quality services to young people aged 11-25 years who are under stress or experiencing mental health difficulties. Our Counselling & Therapy and Community Mental Health teams deliver work which combines individual therapeutic support, advocacy, delivery of therapeutic and non-therapeutic groups, and encourages young people’s participation in the service. The core element of the post is the direct delivery of individual therapeutic support and group work to young people. You will deliver work from our Manchester headquarters and in community based locations across Greater Manchester, dependent on the access needs of young people.
• NJC Pts. 26-31: £23,398 – £27,668 p.a (pro rata)
• 37.5 hrs per week (full time) / part time dependent upon role.
• Fixed term until 31st March 2019, subject to funding
• Annual Leave 27 days per annum (pro rata)
• Contributory pension scheme available.
• Office base in Manchester and community based work in localities across Greater Manchester.
Closing date: 10am on Monday 5th February 2018
Interview date: 13th and 14th February 2018
42nd Street.CTT.Job Description.January 2018
42nd Street.CTT Person Specification.January 2018
42nd Street.MHP CMHT.Job Description.January 2018
42nd Street.MHP CMH.Person Specification.January 2018
42nd Street Annual Report 2016.17
• Please send a 90p sae to 42nd Street, The Space, 87-91 Great Ancoats Street, Manchester, M4 5AG.
• Or, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org putting ‘recruitment’ in the subject box, stating the job for which you wish to apply.
If you require an application pack in a particular format, please contact us on: 0161 228 7321. Emailed applications are welcome.
If you wish to discuss the role, please contact: Chris Jacob on 0161 228 7321.
42nd Street is an equal opportunities employer. We particularly welcome applications from disabled people.
42nd Street is a Living Wage Employer