Common Mental Health Difficulties
1st April, 2021 at 9:30 am
No training workshops are currently scheduled. Please contact Chris Jacob to discuss a bespoke package for your organisation.
Participants will gain:
- Understanding of stress as a risk factor in young people’s mental health.
- Understanding of the impact of common mental health difficulties on young people.
- Knowledge and resources to be able to identify mental health protective and risk factors in young people’s lives.
- An awareness of good practice and barriers to engagement when supporting young people.
- Mental health and stress in young people’s lives.
- Anxiety and Depression as common mental health difficulties
- Protective and risk factors in young people’s mental health
- Important skills and good practice in supporting young people around their mental health.
N.B. Please note that lunch is not provided for any of the training. Facilities to purchase food are nearby to the venue. There is no car park attached to the building, however, there are several public car parks in the area with a cost attached to them. Access to the building is only available after 9am.
Future Training Dates will be posted here as they are confirmed.
42nd Street, The Space